Arrival and Dismissal
Building Opens for Students 8:55
Breakfast Starts 8:45
School Day Starts 9:05
School Day Ends 3:44
- Arrival should begin no earlier than 8:40
- Enter in the main parking lot, not the front circle drive. Students may be dropped off near the main entrance.
- Parents who wish to walk their child up to the door should park first.
- Students in grades K-3 will enter at the main door 2W.
- Students in grades 4-5 will enter at the front door marked 1W.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
To provide for an efficient and safe dismissal, students leave school from different exits depending on their grade level and means of travel. Older student always join their younger siblings at the dismissal door designated for younger students.
The front circle drive is designated for buses; please keep this area clear.